Website Sawback Technologies Inc.
We are looking for an experienced analog engineer/technologist, who will be working with our hardware and software team, for our ground penetrating radar hardware and machine learning solution.
- Develop detailed product definitions and engineering specifications from high level requirements
- Design and develop the A/D and FPGA boards that works in the 100-990MHz range
- Develop engineering test cases to validate the system functions
- Utilize RF simulation software tools for circuit simulation and analysis of designs
- Work with suppliers to identify and qualify components
- Diagnose, test, and analyze the performance of electrical components, assemblies, and systems
- Maintain test equipment and plan future expansion of testing capabilities
- Travel to support customer beta and pilot tests
- Minimum 5+ years of broadband RF/antenna design and development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Background in PCB layout
- Experience in delivering quality designs to market in a timely fashion
- Expert use of RF measurement gear such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers
- Good documentation and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit sawbacktech.ca.